Automation is science that studies the management, control and regulation of processes without direct human impact.
Lead the process means to influence the course of the process to obtain the desired results. Management is conducting and directing the process in order to maintain desired characteristics and requirements without information on the consequences
Regulation is leading and directing the process, depending on the selected process size, regardless of the external effects.
The purpose of automation and automation generally is cost rationalization, increasing capacity and repeatability of the production process or cycle.
Automation is performed because of a productivity increase and to reduce human influence on the production process.
• Designing systems according to the automation needs
• Automation PLC or PC
• Regulation of temperature, humidity, pressure, force…
• Management of other physical units
Management of process, machines and equipment
Management is conducting and routing process in order to maintain the desired characteristics and conditions without any information about the action consequences
Regulation is leading and directing the process in dependence on the selected process size, regardless of the external effects
The target of automation is cost rationalization, capacity increase and repeatability of the production process or cycles.
Management is performed with:
• Regulators and controllers
• PLC or programming relay
• Computer or specially equipped operator panel
System monitoring and control in process production
The purpose of surveillance is to review the current status on the basis of the produced quantities, during the production cycle, production material consumption and quantities of defective products.
• Control of produced pieces
• Deviation control of input material consumption, consumables and time
• Control input parameters
• Analysis of production based on real data
• Error messages, deadlock and failure of production or individual machines
• Designing of the necessary amount of input data
• The implementation data collection from multiple sources
• Connecting peripheral modules to collect the signal to a central location for monitoring and tracking
• Programs to display, registers and reports centrally
• Preparing and sending notices, reports and alarms (mail, mail to SMS, etc.)