PRIKA - PS01 - Housing marking machine
PRIKA is a machine for sorting, marking and transporting of housings.
Aktuatori: kružni vibro dodavač, linearni vibro dodavač, pneumatski vibrator, pneumatski cilindri, pokretna traka, printer.
1. Control – The machine is controlled by a PLC. Appropriate software and additional modules are controlling the actuators. Communication between the operator and the machine was performed using HMI panels, pushbuttons and SCADA system.
2. Input – The machine has a tank for unmarked parts of housing. The parts from the tank are dosed into the vibrating feeder.
3. Supply system – The vibrating feeder orients and supplies the pieces to the conveyor belt.
4. Part marking system – The parts come on a conveyor belt where they are additionally positioned using cylinders. The positioned parts come under the head of the printer that prints the appropriate label on the part.
5. Output – The marked parts are transported by conveyor belt further to the box for finished parts where they go for further processing.